Jonathan A. Anticamara, Ph.D.
Review Editor: Frontiers in Marine Science
Undergraduate (Bio 180-BioStatistics; Bio 119-Fish Biology/Evolution/Systematics)
Graduate (Bio 281-Advance BioStatistics, Bio 397-Biodiversity Science)
Conservation and Resource Management;
Sherwin Jalandoni. M.Sc. Student
Audrey Marie Atienza. M.Sc. Student
Fleurdeliza Panga. M.Sc. Student. (Graduated)
Ambrocio Melvin Matias. M.Sc. Student (Graduated)
(18) Sitas N, Harmackova ZV, Anticamara JA, Arneth A, Badola R, Biggs R, Blanchard R, Brotons L, Cantele M, Coetzer K, DasGupta R, den Belder E, Ghosh S, Guisan A, Gundimeda H, Hamann M, Harrison PA, Hashimoto S, Hauck J, Klatt BJ, Kok K, Krug RM, Niamir A, O’Farrell PJ, Okayasu S, Palomo I, Pereira LM, Riordan P, Santos-Martin F, Selomane O, Shin Y-J. and Valle M. 2019. Exploring the usefulness of scenario archetypes in science-policy processes: experience across IPBES assessments. Ecology and Society. Vol. 24 Issue 3, p35 DOI: 10.1007/s10113-016-1062-8
(17) Anticamara JA and Tan CB. 2018. Survival and growth of re-attached storm-generated coral fragments post super-typhoon Haiyan (a.k.a. Yolanda). Science Diliman. Vol. 30 Issue 2, p5-31. 27p.
(16) Ramos DAE, Batomalaque GA, and Anticamara JA. 2018. Current status of Philippine mollusk museum collections and research, and their implications on biodiversity science and conservation. Philippine Journal of Science. Vol. 147 (No. 1).
(15) Tamayo NC, Anticamara JA, and Acosta-Michlik L. 2017. National estimates of values of Philippine reef’s ecosystem services. Ecological Economics. 146: 633.
(14) Tan CB and Anticamara JA. 2017. Trophic modeling of degraded reefs in Leyte Gulf, Philippines in the face of climate change and human-induced disturbances. Climate Disaster and Development Journal. Vol. 3 Issue 1.
(13) Anticamara JA and Go KTB. 2017. Impacts of super-typhoon Yolanda on Philippine reefs and communities. Regional Environmental Change. 17: 703. DOI: 10.1007/s10113-016-1062-8
(12) Anticamara JA and Go KTB. 2016. Spatio-temporal declines in Philippine fisheries and its implications on coastal municipal fishers catch and income. Frontiers in Marine Science. DOI:10.3389/fmars.2016.00021.
(11) Peterson G, Kabubo-Mariara J, Crossman N, Rashleigh B, Munoz P, Anticamara JA, Mdemu MV, and Aunins A. 2016. Modeling consequences of change in biodiversity and ecosystems for nature’s benefits to people. In IPBES, 2016: Methodological assessment of scenarios and models of biodiversity and ecosystem services.
(10) Go KTB, Anticamara JA, de Ramos JAJ, Gabona SF, Agao DF, Hererra EC, and Bitara AU. 2015. Species richness and abundance of non-cryptic fish species in the Philippines: a global center of reef fish diversity. Biodiversity and Conservation 24 (10): 2475-2495. DOI: 10.1007/s10531-015-0938-0.
(9) Anticamara JA, Go KTB, Madrid RGS, Ongsyping SS, and Valdecanas FAT. 2015. National patterns of Philippine reef fish diversity and its implications on the current municipal-level management. Science Diliman 27(1): 1-47.
(8) Matias AM, Anticamara JA, and Quilang JP. 2013. High gene flow in reef fishes and its implications for no-take marine reserves. Mitochondrial DNA 24(5): 584-595. DOI:10.3109/19401736.2013.772147.
(7) Anticamara JA, Pasion BO, Gonzales RS, Duya MRM, and Ong, PS. 2012. Understanding High Altitude Reforestation in Mt. Apo, Philippines. Eurasian Journal of Forest Research, 15(1): 31-43.
(6) Watson R, Cheung WLL, Anticamara JA, Sumaila RU, Zeller D, and Pauly, D. 2012. Global marine yield halved as fishing intensity redoubles. Fish and Fisheries 14(4): 493-503. DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-2979.2012.00483.x.
(5) Anticamara JA, Watson R, Gelchu A, and Paul, D. 2011. Global fishing effort (1950-2010): Trends, gaps, and implications. Fisheries Research 107: 131-136. DOI: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00661.x.
(4) Anticamara JA, Zeller D, and Vincent ACJ. 2010. Spatial and temporal variation of abundance, biomass, and diversity within marine reserves in the Philippines. Diversity and Distributions 16(4): 529-536. DOI: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2010.00661.x.
(3) Molloy PP, Anticamara JA, Rist JL, and Vincent ACJ. 2010. Frugal conservation: What does it take to detect changes in fish populations? Biological Conservation 143: 2532-2542. DOI: 10.1016/j.biocon.2007.01.003.
(2) Samoilys MA, Martin-Smith KM, Giles BG, Anticamara JA, Brunio, EOB, and Vincent, ACJ. 2007. Effectiveness of five small Philippines’ coral reef reserves for fish populations depends on site-specific factors, particularly enforcement history. Biological Conservation 136: 584-601. DOI:10.1016/j.biocon.2007.01.003.