UP-based researchers and staff 

To employ UP-based researchers and staff, a faculty may request through the IB director for an authority to hire AND an authority to fill. These documents are processed through HRDO (through channels). No personnel may be hired until the authority to hire and the authority to fill have been approved.

Project-based researchers and staff (UP contractual)

To hire project-based researchers and staff (e.g. research assistants, science research specialists, and other non-employee personnel), project leaders need to process a notarized Contract of Service per personnel. Signatories should be between the staff and the project leader. Put the College of Science (CS) Associate Dean for Research Innovation Development & Enterprise (ADRIDE) and the IB Director as witness.